[mou] Mentor Needed

alyssa tiger150 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 18 21:35:07 CDT 2008

Hello MOU members-

For those who do not know me, my name is Alyssa DeRubeis. This fall, I will be a senior at Hopkins High School. I am part of a class called ProPEL, in which a student shadows a mentor for half a year. I am interested in shadowing a wildlife biologist, naturalist, ornithologist, or another related occupation. If you think you may be able to help me, please do not respond to this e-mail. Instead, contact me at alderubeis at gmail.com. We will be able to work out the details. Thank you so much! I am very fortunate to have MOU as a resource.

Alyssa DeRubeis

Database version: 5.10070e
http://www.pctools.com/en/spyware-doctor/