[mou] Miesville Trip this Sunday

Steve Weston sweston2 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 19 04:19:12 CDT 2008

I will be leading a MRVAC sponsored field trip this Sunday to Miesville
Ravine, a Dakota County Park south of Miesville on the Canon River.  We will
meet at the north parking lot at the early hour of 6:30am.  the park is
about an hour south of the cities.   Non members are welcome to join us.
Both cuckoos and Acadian Flycatcher have been reported here recently.  Last
year we had Cerulan Warbler, Scarlet Tanager and Wood Thrush.

sweston2 at comcast.net