[mou] black-throated green warbler, minnehaha falls, mpls

Diana Doyle diana at managingthewaterway.com
Thu Jun 19 07:38:32 CDT 2008

A black-throated green warbler was easily seen singing from the top
of an oak behind the Stevens House at Minnehaha Falls this morning. I
heard it first at 6:25 am and it was still singing at 6:55 when I
passed by again.

 From the white Stevens House (historical site near the falls), go to
the SE corner of its white picket fence. There is a large oak just
off this fence corner. The bird was singing from the top of this tree.

Seems pretty late for a black-throated green?

Diana Doyle
S. Minneapolis