[mou] RFI - Black-throated Blue Warblers near Grand Marais

shawn conrad dingermcduff at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 19 08:28:27 CDT 2008

Silly me!  I should learn to be more specific!  After sending this, I received numerous great responses recommending Oberg Mountain...I have actually birded there and found Black-throated Blues as well as other great birds.  Unfortunately for me, my range will be more limited than that for the week I will be there...I'm working in the area and will probably be able to travel <10 miles from Grand Marais.  What I should have asked is whether they can reasonably be expected at Cascade SP, Devil's Track, or any of the stretches of the Superior Hiking Trail <10 miles from GM.  Thanks to everyone who responded; and next time I'll be more careful with my inquiries!  Shawn Conradhttp://users.2z.net/itasca_chippewa_birding/

From: dingermcduff at hotmail.comTo: mou-net at moumn.orgDate: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 22:24:11 -0500Subject: [mou] RFI - Black-throated Blue Warblers near Grand Marais

I will be staying in Grand Marais for a couple of days but I won't be able to travel far.  I am wondering if anyone can tell me where the closest place to Grand Marais where I would have a reasonable shot at finding breeding Black-throated Blue Warblers is.  Thanks!Shawn Conradhttp://users.2z.net/itasca_chippewa_birding/

Need to know now? Get instant answers with Windows Live Messenger. IM on your terms.