[mou] Cass County Tennessee Warbler

shawn conrad dingermcduff at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 20 17:32:21 CDT 2008

On the way back from Cass Lake this morning, I stopped at the Winnibigoshish access off of Highway 2 in Bena, immediately adjacent to the west side of Denny's Resort.  This is the same access that had a Scissor-tailed Flycatcher last year and the Purple Sandpiper the year before.

When I stopped today, I was surprised to find a Tennessee Warbler singing in one of the trees on the edge of the access.  It seemed oblivious to my presence and sang directly over my head for the entire time I was there.  I rarely find Tennessee Warblers this late around here.  Breeder?  Shawn Conradhttp://users.2z.net/itasca_chippewa_birding/