[mou] Loons at Harriet

Gerald Brimacombe gbrim at integra.net
Mon Jun 23 11:55:12 CDT 2008

I saw and heard a pair of Common Loons a couple of mornings ago on Dan Patch Lake here in Savage.  I know there has been a nesting pair over on nearby Hanrahan Lake in recent years.  If this is a repeat performance, perhaps they were just visiting Dan Patch Lake to savor some of our famous Coho salmon!

Jerry Brimacombe