[mou] Report from South Dakota trip...

SCmzd at aol.com SCmzd at aol.com
Fri Jun 27 18:09:29 CDT 2008

Just got back from the black hills and badlands of South Dakota and was  very
pleased to pick up several lifers including American Dipper, Blue Grosbeak,
Western Tanager, Burrowing Owl,  Long billed Curlew, Western  Woodpeewee, Lark
Bunting, and Violet-green swallow, all with minimal  effort.  If you like
violet green swallows, I posted two pictures in the  MOU gallery, look under the
North American section, and then scroll down to  violet-green swallow:)  My
aplogies if this non Minnesota post offends  anyone, however, if you are looking
for a great birding experience one state  over, check out the black hills and
the badlands, they rock!
Good Birding, Shawn Zierman.