[mou] Acadian Flycatcher

Chris Mansfield bikebirder75 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 28 12:58:50 CDT 2008

Thanks to the birder who confirmed my ID this morning at Old Cedar in Bloomington.  I haven't been following the hotlines lately and had no idea there had been an Acadian Flycatcher singing at the crossing of the marsh boardwalk and Long Meadow Lake trail just west of the parking lot.  Until I heard the repeated loud "squi-PEE" and thought "that Empid sounds really funny" this morning, that is.  One of these southerners made it north to see me.  Entirely unrelated to global warming, I hope.

Chris