[mou] no Bell's Vireo in Brooklyn Park: but black billed cuckoo

josep002 at umn.edu josep002 at umn.edu
Sun Jun 29 19:59:06 CDT 2008

We could not find or hear the Bell's Vireo this evening (6-7PM); however
just a little farther, at about the 4th ot 5th power pole but on the north
side of the bike trail was a beautiful and cooperative clay colored sparrow
singing away in a small patch of field and very easy to see(of course we
did not bring our cameras). We took the grassy trail from there(just south
of the bike path) back east to our car on Noble Ave. and, between the 2nd
and 3rd power pole, we had great looks at a black billed cuckoo in the
bushes just to the south side of the trail.

Marilyn an Warren Regelmann

--
Marilyn S. Joseph, MD
Assistant Professor