[mou] Sax Zim Dogs

Christopher Grecian cgrecian at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 08:33:16 CST 2008

When I read Sharon's original post I had to go find my wife and read it to
her.  We had a very similar experience in the same spot last February.  But
in our case there was no woman who came to attempt to round up the dogs.  It
was a very unnerving experience.  There were about 20 dogs in our encounter
and they were jumping all over the car and darting in front of it.  I slowly
made my way down the road and some of the smaller ones dropped off the
chase.  Some of the dogs chased the car for a good half mile before they
gave up.

I suspect there are many more stories like this,

Chris Grecian