[mou] Sax/zim dogs

Steve Weston sweston2 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 3 20:59:00 CST 2008

This corner has for years (at least 5 to 10 years) has been populated with large and aggressive dogs, although there are more now than I remember from past years.  They also are more aggressive, attempting to cut the car off, rather than just chasing it.  I have always found it to be an interesting place, but I wouldn't want to have to get out of my car.

sweston2 at comcast.net