[mou] Apology for an inadvertant post yesterday

Steve Morrison morrisonsteve at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 09:42:25 CST 2008

Per Paul Budde's good suggestion, here is a brief clarification/apology for a post I mistakenly sent out to the MOU-Net yesterday.

I inadvertently sent MOU-Net, instead of myself, the lyrics to a Mississippi John Hurt song.  I was in a hurry and made a mistake.  When I started typing my own email address the MOU-Net address came up first and I mistakenly chose it without confirming the address.  I rarely if ever post to the MOU-NET so it's ironic that the one time I do it's inadvertent and totally unrelated to birding.

My humble apologies to anyone if they were offended in any way.

Regards,

Steve