[mou] Chequamegon Bay Birding & Nature Festival, 16-18 May 2008

Debbie Waters dlpwaters at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 6 17:37:53 CST 2008

Hi folks,
The following is an announcement about the 2008 Chequamegon Bay Birding &
Nature Festival.  Direct responses to Ryan Brady at ryanbrady10 at hotmail.com.

_________________________

The second annual Chequamegon Bay Birding and Nature Festival will be held
along the south shore of Lake Superior in Ashland and Bayfield counties,
Wisconsin, from May 16-18, 2008.  The three-day event is based out of the
Northern Great Lakes Visitor Center just west of Ashland and features nearly
150 activities, including field trips, workshops, guest speakers, and youth
programs.  Activity topics are wide-ranging and focus on birds, dragonflies,
bears, wildflowers, frogs, fish, landscaping, wildlife art, fascinating
fungi and so much more.  Saturday's keynote speaker is the unparalleled
Laura Erickson.

For festival information and registration, visit our new website at:
www.birdandnaturefest.com.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions (ryanbrady10 at hotmail.com).
Otherwise, tell your friends and I hope to see you there!

Ryan Brady
Grand View, Bayfield County, WI
 <http://www.pbase.com/rbrady> http://www.pbase.com/rbrady

__________________________