[mou] Website Update

Linda Krueger lkrueger at umn.edu
Sat Mar 8 23:43:23 CST 2008

We updated our website tonight for anyone who is interested in taking a
peek.  The newest photos are under "New Photos" and include photos of:

Barn Owl

Barred Owl

Northern Saw Whet Owl

Eastern Screech Owl (Grey and Red Morphs)

Tawny Owl

Great Horned Owl

European Eagle Owl

Bald Eagle

Redhead

Common Merganser

The Owl photos were taken March 2nd at the Festival Of Owls in Houston,
Minnesota.  If you haven't gone to this annual Festival, it is definitely
worth going to.

The Eagle, Redhead, and Common Merganser photos were all taken at Colvill
Park in Red Wing recently.

Soon we'll be heading to the World Bird Sanctuary in Missouri, the Platte
River in Nebraska to observe the Sandhill Cranes, and Burlington IA in hopes
there will still be some Eagles there (although, we suspect they are all
heading here as there are definitely more at Colvill Park now!).

We hope you enjoy our photos J

Linda and Kevin Krueger

www.FlightOfNature.com