[mou] Fwd: [BIRDWG01] Greater Redpolls

Sharon Stiteler birdchick at comcast.net
Tue Mar 11 10:01:54 CDT 2008

Sibley just posted this on ID Frontiers about Greater Redpolls.  To
all who have been taking photos or hanging around the feeding
stations for redpolls, we might want to take a closer look at some of
our photos.  Here is the link to his blog entry:

http://sibleyguides.blogspot.com/2008/03/greater-redpoll-photos.html

Sharon Stiteler
www.birdchick.com
Minneapolis, MN