[mou] Carpenter Nature Center Mazatlan trip

Larry Sirvio lmsirvio at comcast.net
Fri Mar 14 20:47:41 CDT 2008

CNC sponsored a trip to the Mazatlan area (states of Sinaloa and San Blas).
Total species seen for the week was 232. I posted some pics from the trip on
the MOU website - Galleries - region = Mexico.

Highlight of the trip for me was the tufted jay and red warbler. The boat
billed heron pic is kinde cute too.  Others on the trip have some better
pics than I do. Hopefully they will add their pics to the MOU Gallery.

http://moumn.org/gallery/index.php?region=MX