[mou] [mnbird] Upcoming MOU Field Trips

Sharon Stiteler birdchick at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 15:55:06 CDT 2008

The next Birds and Beers is Thursday, March 20 at Merlin's Rest at
6pm. www.merlinsrest.com

Birds and Beers is a gathering of anyone interested in birds at any
level from the hardcore lister to the mildly interested backyard
birder. We just get together have a beverage, maybe dinner and talk
some birds. If you are interested in birds, you are invited.

And for the record, there is no business behind Birds and Beers. I'm
not paid by anyone to do it. Birds and Beers is an idea that I came
up with at the Minnesota Ornithologists' Paper Session one year
because I would meet so many interesting people working on different
projects and realized that there wasn't any kind of club where
birders got together to just talk--especially outside of the
Internet. If people are field trip leaders they are welcome to come
and promote their services. If people are curious about where to go
birding, they can come and ask questions. If people are into optics,
or cameras, or bird feeding, they can come and ask (no guarantees on
the qualities of the answer). If someone is working on a research
project they can come and share it. This is meant to be fun and a
chance for people to socially network face to face.

Sharon Stiteler
www.birdchick.com
Minneapolis, MN