[mou] Brown Creeper

john nelson nelsonjc at hickorytech.net
Fri Mar 21 22:50:42 CDT 2008

My wife mentioned the Brown Creeper was out on the deck and a suet
feeder this afternoon. A first for us 2 have been with us regularly
since Christmas. In his Trib column a couple weeks ago Jim Williams
mentioned, they would visit southern Minnesota in the winter months
and spent most of the year north. I'm certain my first look at one was
last summer.  Our property (rural) is on the Cobb river valley wooded
for the most part by Oak, Black walnut, Basswood, Cottonwood, and
Ironwood. Could Brown Creepers be resident this far south?

John Nelson
West of Beauford