[mou] Science Museum kestrel

Rob Daves rob_daves at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 27 06:27:16 CDT 2008

Hi, Linda, and fellow birders...

The kestrel has been there since at least Tuesday.  I was in St. Paul to see a client Tuesday morning and swung by the museum to see if I could see the solitare.  No solitare, but the kestrel was tail-stretching and bobbing on several high perches.  What a treat.

Good birding.

Rob Daves
South Minneapolis