[mou] Great surprise this afternoon birding

Forest & Kirsten Strnad carowren at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 27 17:46:20 CDT 2008

Greetings:

   Kirsten and I checked the the Cannon River from Alexander South Park in Faribault.  We found three RIng-billed Gull and our first Herring Gull.  When we came back to our apartment we took some cracked corn down to the walking trail which is east of our apartment, and just west of the Straight River.  Kirsten stopped me as we walked on the trail,  and said,
"There is a bird up in the trees there somewhere.  There,  it is a YELLOW-RUMPED WARBLER."  Two birds flew and I got to see them. too.  Our first warbler this year.

  Forest and Kirsten Strnad
Faribault, MN..