[mou] Old Cedar Avenue - Hermit Thrush

Derek Bakken spottedtowhee at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 23:45:56 CDT 2008

Hello,

I saw a Hermit Thrush this afternoon along the pathway to the
observation platform.

Also thought I heard a few seconds of a wren scolding in the same
area.  I remember seeing a report about a Winter Wren being spotted
there a month or so ago.  No luck finding anything though.

The river is still iced over with a small bit of open water which had
some wood ducks, hoodies, canada geese, and a swan which I am fairly
sure was a Trumpeter since I could not see any yellow on the face or
bill.

-Derek Bakken