[mou] Robins Galore

Craig cbird55051 at q.com
Mon Mar 31 18:23:06 CDT 2008

My wife and I ran to town to get a movie and decided to the check out the crab apple trees in town and literally saw thousands of robins.  We tried to do a count on them and counted over a thousand but, it was nearly impossible to get a good count since they were continually moving all over the place.  Both my wife and I agreed that there were probably close to a couple thousand robins thru out the town.  Never seen so many robins at once.  Also there were both Cedar and Bohemian waxwings as well.