[mou] Mourning Warbler at Eloise Butler

Sharon Stiteler birdchick at gmail.com
Wed May 7 13:41:18 CDT 2008

Someone asked me to post this sighting to the listserv:

I'm not subscribed on the MOU listserve and am away from my computer
- I'm using the MPRB one in the shelter where I volunteer Wednesday
mornings.  We just ID'd a mourning warbler in Eloise Butler
Wildflower Garden by the #10, 11 and 12 trail markers.  This was
around 10:30 am.  The bird was on the south side of the trail and
flew to the north, to the interior of the garden.  Would you mind
terribly posting the word?

Kathy

Sharon Stiteler
www.birdchick.com