[mou] Excitement in Maple Grove

Thomas Maiello thomas at angelem.com
Mon May 12 09:54:37 CDT 2008

Right now have a Great Crested Flycatcher about 40 feet from my home
office window hanging near the ground catching insects selectively
while sitting in plain view both front and back.  My wife was thrilled
too.  Lifer for her but then again .....

She just hollered as I was drafting the and the bird has moved to
within 15 feet of her office window on the other side of the
townhouse.  Took as many pics as I could with my wide angle camera
(egad!  what was I thinking) and I will see if any come out worth
sharing!  My wife is even ranting and raving about how spectacular it
look and how it moves and feeds.  Wow!!

I think birdie heaven follows me where I go.;-)

Thomas Maiello
Angel Environmental Management, Inc.
Maple Grove, MN