[mou] Common Yellowthroat

MARK HAMEL BETH MURRAY HAMEL_MB at MSN.COM
Tue May 13 09:41:47 CDT 2008

I watched a male common yellowthroat warbler in our garden this morning for about 10 minutes.  (We live in St. Paul's Highland neighborhood.)  He worked his way around the edge of our garden, darting in and out among the plants, and frequently jumping about 10-12 inches in the air.  I lost sight of him in the hedge between the yards.  He was a very high-energy little guy!!  I'm also seeing Baltimore orioles everyday and lots of chipping sparrows.
Beth Hamel