[mou] Dripping in Maple Grove

Thomas Maiello thomas at angelem.com
Tue May 13 13:15:24 CDT 2008

Thought something was up when a Redstart landed outside my window.
Went just down the driveway to the area just north of the boat dock on
the south end of Zachary Lane dirt road.  Right next to the dock was 7
species of warbler, Baltimore Orioles. a Red-Breasted Grosbeak, Great
Egret, herons, pee-wee, and others.  Then if you go just south a bit
into the woods I saw:

Blackburnian Warbler
American Redstart
Yellow Warbler
Common Yellowthroat
Black and White Warbler
Palm Warbler
Chestnut-sided Warbler
Cape May Warbler
Orange-crowned Warbler
Tennessee Wabler
Nashville Warber
Magnolia Warbler
Yellow-rumped Warbler
Blackpoll Warbler
Wilson's Warbler

Eastern Wood Peewee
Great Crested Flycatcher

and a cast of thousands.

I haven't even gotten down along the road yet.  That little excursion
took about 2 hours and I barely had to move.  Drip, drip, drip!!!

Yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!

Thomas Maiello
Angel Environmental Management, Inc.
Maple Grove, MN