[mou] adding to Maple Grove

Thomas Maiello thomas at angelem.com
Tue May 13 16:37:47 CDT 2008

Went out again and saw some more beasties for my list including a few
FOY.

Swainson's Thrush (yes I am sure they are not Hermit's or vice versa -
thanks Alyssa)
Catbirds
Northern Waterthrush
Great views of a LeConte's Sparrow

Plus

5 Cape May Warblers
Close-close ups of Chestnut-sided Warblers
Many Wilson's Warbler
3 Red-Breasted Grosbeaks (1 male with 2 females - even I thought he
was attractive!)
Many Common Yellowthroats
Several Blackburnian Warblers
Cooper's Hawk tail sticking out of nest with other adult bird in
obvious wing molt of a couple of primaries
Great Crested Flycatcher liking my window view insects

Just a great, great day to share with my sweetie who is has gone
birding for 4 years for a total of 6-7 times and she is seeing stuff
that is lifer material for me.  Nice to be able to share.

Thomas Maiello
Angel Environmental Management, Inc.
Maple Grove, MN