[mou] FOY birds in Gnesen

teamvagrant at aol.com teamvagrant at aol.com
Thu May 15 07:47:39 CDT 2008

Lots of Rose-breasted Grosbeaks.? 6 males wiping out my feeders.? Harris's and White Crowned Sparrows yesterday and today.? I also had a Bobolink spend the day with me yesterday at my feeders.? Good BGBY birds.? I hope he sticks around for a while.? Charlie and I took a walk on Monday but not much was going on.? Since then, I've seen sp. more in my yard than we did on Monday. A spotted sandpiper has made our pond home for a few days.? Man, are there Blue Jays! I thought maybe Laura would take them to Cornell.? I guess she forgot.