[mou] Duluth Brant still present/BRANT PHOTOS

sparky stensaas sparkystensaas at hotmail.com
Tue May 20 08:43:02 CDT 2008

Lars Benson rules! The Brant found by Lars yesterday was still present this morning at 7-7:30am at the Bayfront Festival Park in Duluth. Mike Hendrickson and I watched it swim along the rocks of the harbor behind the stage and then fly up to the lawn in front of the stage and start feeding on grass.

Beautiful bird...a bird I'd just searched for along the southern California coast with my wife a few months ago...and missed! Here is a link to some photos:

http://www.stoneridgepress.com/Brant.htm

Sparky Stensaas 2515 Garthus Road Wrenshall, MN 55797 218.341.3350 cell sparkystensaas at hotmail.comwww.stoneridgepress.comwww.kollathstensaas.comwww.sparkyphotos.com