[mou] Burrowing Owl Moorhead Clay County Thursday morning

Connie Norheim cnorheim at msn.com
Thu May 22 10:39:23 CDT 2008

There is a Burrowing Owl in a new development area in eastern Moorhead, Clay County,  near Village Green Drive. I found out about it this morning, people saw it while walking their dog, the bird has been there a couple days. The city is putting in the electrical cables, and the bird is sitting up on a pile of dirt by one of the holes near a green electrical box. I can provide exact directions to whoever wishes to contact me.

Connie Norheim
Fargo, ND