[mou] late migration

MARK HAMEL BETH MURRAY HAMEL_MB at MSN.COM
Thu May 22 13:13:18 CDT 2008

We live in the Highland neighborhood in St. Paul and had several white-throated sparrows yesterday along with one little junco under the thistle sock.  We've also had common yellowthroats, golden-crowned kinglets and least flycatchers.  The robin nest on the ledge of our house has three hungry babies (hatched last Sunday) and they are getting big!!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: pmegeland at aol.com<mailto:pmegeland at aol.com>
  To: mou-net at moumn.org<mailto:mou-net at moumn.org>
  Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 10:15 PM
  Subject: [mou] late migration

  I walked around Giard Park here in Bloomington this afternoon and had
  14 species of warblers, what was unusual was that the most common
  warbler was still the Yellow rump W and also had a half dozen
  White-throated Sparrows as well.

  ---
  This mailing list is sponsored by the Minnesota Ornithologists' Union.  Mailing list membership available on-line at http://moumn.org/subscribe.html<http://moumn.org/subscribe.html>.
  -----