[mou] Kentucky Warbler Refound in Louisville Swamp

Joel Claus jclaus13 at msn.com
Thu May 22 22:29:46 CDT 2008

I was able to re-find the Kentucky Warbler reported by Art Braun about 7:30 PM tonight.  It was in the same general area.  I came in by following the State Corridor Trail to where it branches off and then followed the trail (North Rd I think) that goes down to the creek and Jabs Farm.  I found the Kentucky along the left side of the trail to the farm maybe a 100 yards from where the State trail branched off.  It was very cooperative and perched in the open briefly several times allowing me nice looks.

Thanks for posting this bird Art!

Also saw my first "Brewster's" warbler (1st generation adult male according to Sibley) as well as a FOY Olive-sided Flycatcher.