[mou] Kentucky Warbler, Minneapolis (Roberts) refound

Paul Smith paulsmith at visi.com
Tue May 27 20:27:49 CDT 2008

"After braving suburban blight yesterday to twitch the Kentucky Warbler, I
found another male this morning in Roberts Sanctuary at Lake Harriet.  Not
far in from the main east entrance, in a row of brush off to the right.
(I saw it from 25 yards down the main trail that branches off to the right.)"

I saw it not far from the same spot about 5pm. It was in a tree on the right about 10 yards before the plastic path turns to dirt.

Paul Smith
S.Minneapolis