[mou] Wild Rehabber ?

Shari LaFleur sharilafleur at gmail.com
Thu May 29 07:26:42 CDT 2008

Does anyone know of a wild life rehab person in the south metro area ? I
rescued a very small mourning dove (approx 4 days old).  And I am in the
middle
of having a car repair done with no access to the wildlife center for a day
or 2.
Any help is appreciated. I did go look for the nest this a.m but it has been

abandoned.  Cats had got to the nest last night and knocked the bird out,
 but it is not injured nor it didnt cold either. And eating formula ok.

Thanks
Shari

--
Reality is for those who lack imagination...

Oscar Wilde