[mou] further Long-billed Murrelet notes/Link to Ithaca, NY photos Dec 2001

sparky stensaas sparkystensaas at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 6 12:56:02 CST 2008

Here is an interesting web page with many photos of a Long-billed Murrelet that visited Ithaca, New York in December 2001.Especially note that the white broken eye ring so evident in Sibley is difficult to see in the field/photos. I did not notice it on the Park Point bird.Also, the photos illustrate the unique diving behavior that Lars, Tony and I witnessed every time the bird dove.http://www.birds.cornell.edu/crows/lbmurrelet.htmSparky Stensaas 2515 Garthus Road Wrenshall, MN 55797 218.341.3350 cell
sparkystensaas at hotmail.com

See how Windows® connects the people, information, and fun that are part of your life