[mou] Black-legged Kittiwake - Ramsey Co.

Bill Litkey blitkey at usfamily.net
Sat Nov 8 18:09:34 CST 2008

A 1st-cycle B-l Kittiwake was discovered a short distance out from the beach around
4:00 today.  While I went to the car to make a call it flew some distance out on the
lake and set down where it was observed til 4:40.  The location was the public beach
at the north end of White Bear Lake off of Hwy. 96.  Weather permitting, I hope to
follow up early tomorrow morning.

Bill Litkey (Oakdale)

"The heavens are telling of the glory of God; and their expanse is declaring the work
of His hands."  Psalms 19:1

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! -- http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---