[mou] FW: Red Wing CBC invitation

Laura Coble shearwater45 at frontiernet.net
Sun Nov 9 16:38:33 CST 2008

  _____

From: Laura Coble [mailto:shearwater45 at frontiernet.net]
Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2008 4:36 PM
To: 'mnbird at lists.mnbird.net'
Subject: Red Wing CBC invitation

This is an invitation to birders who would like to join the Red Wing CBC,
scheduled on Sunday, Dec. 21, 2008. This is the second year of this
Christmas Bird Count, which was discontinued in the 70's, and reestablished
last year.

There are a good number of returning birders, but we would like to include
new  participants. The Red Wing circle covers sections of the Mississippi
River on the MN and WI side; the Red Wing area; Frontenac State Park; a
small part of WI; Hay Creek Trails; and many country roads south and
southeast of Red Wing, MN.

If you are interested, please e-mail me: shearwater45 at frontiernet.net; or
call me at 507-263-4609, and I will send you the details.  Thanks!

Laura Coble
Cannon Falls, MN
Goodhue County