[mou] [mnbird] no eurasian wigeon Sunday

Donn Mattsson dmattsson at comcast.net
Mon Nov 10 06:12:16 CST 2008

Steve,
We did see the Eurasian Wigeon on Saturday afternoon around 2:00, but it took a while to find it.  It was very cold, windy, and uncomfortable.  After about a half hour of searching with the scope, my husband spotted it and then others got a look.
The bird was out a ways in a group, feeding, and with its back turned to us much of the time.
Kathy and Donn Mattsson