[mou] mou-net problem

David A. Cahlander david at moumn.org
Tue Nov 11 15:09:24 CST 2008

mou-net has been moved to a new server.  Our ISP has made errors in the
move.  I'm trying to get the errors fixed.  One of the errors put us on a
blacklist.  Your email supplier gmail.com rejects mail that is on the
blackklist.  We are now trying to get off the blacklist.
---
David Cahlander david at cahlander.com Burnsville, MN 952-894-5910