[mou] Park Point / Owl Map Update

Michael Hendrickson mlhendrickson at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 13:38:43 CST 2008

Park Pt sightings:

- 300+ Common Goldeneyes and I was not able to relocate the Barrow's Goldeneye. The last sighting was on Nov. 8th by Peder Svingen and Chris Edwardson on 33rd St. on the bayside of Park Pt.

-2 Surf Scoters near the entrance to Park Pt.
-2 White-winged Scoters out from the Rowing Club at Park Point.
-1 Long-tailed Duck in the inlet area out from the airport at Park Point.

I got some more owl reports sent to me this week and I updated the owl map.  Here's the link to view the map.

http://colderbythelakebirding.blogspot.com/

Mike Hendrickson
Duluth, Minnesota
Website: http://webpages.charter.net/mmhendrickson/