[mou] Grosbeaks and Otters

Karen Sussman ksussman at lcp2.net
Sat Nov 15 09:12:15 CST 2008

This morning my feeders of full of Evening Grosbeaks and Goldfinches
(and bluejays who have taken over for the grackles).
Out on the lake that was lightly frozen over last night but open
again this morning there are two otters floating on their backs and
frolicking as if they are at a resort beach.
The crabapple tree in the front yard has at least 5 ruffed grouse and
there are rabbits hopping all over the yard.
I think I'm going to declare my yard a wildlife reserve and start
charging admission.
Karen Sussman
Little Sand Lake
Northern St Louis County