[mou] FW: Goshawk ?

Holly hpbirdscouter at msn.com
Sat Nov 15 16:16:30 CST 2008

A few years ago, Laura Erickson and I saw an immature Goshawk on a trip to
Blue Lake in the Shakopee/Savage area. I think it was there for quite a
while, as there were other reports as well. I don't know if they have a
food-related "irruption cycle" similar to other raptors and finches. That
would be something to study up on!

Holly Peirson
Columbus, Anoka Co.