[mou] bald eagles -- Kanabec County

Diana Rankin dmrankin at northlc.com
Tue Nov 18 08:53:13 CST 2008

Yesterday, my husband Sam watched a mature bald eagle take a fish
from the stream across the road from our house. This is the Southfork
of the Grindstone River on 320th Avenue in Pomroy Township. We
regularly see 1 or 2 eagles flying over our property and surrounding
area. We are guessing that they are the year-round residents on
Grindstone Lake in Pine County near Sandstone. Last week one of them
perched in the top of the large white spruce at the edge of our patio.

Diana Rankin