[mou] vote November 4, for constitutional amendment

Tom Bell tnejbell at comcast.net
Sat Oct 4 18:14:11 CDT 2008

The MOU Board instructed the Conservation Committee to send out
reminders to vote FOR the Constitutional Amendment which will provide
dedicated funding to protect our drinking water sources; to protect,
enhance and restore our wetlands, prairies, forests, and fish, game
and wildlife habitat; to preserve our arts and cultural heritage; to
support our parks and trails; and to protect enhance and restore our
lakes, rivers, streams, and groundwater. This will be accomplished by
raising our state sales tax by three-eights of one percent until 2034.
Without suitable habitat we do not have birds. If one does not vote on
the amendment it is counted as a NO vote, so please advise your family
members, neighbors, fellow workers, etc.
	We do not wish to initiate opinions expressed on MOU net.

	For more information visit www.embraceopenspace.org   or  http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/news/features/amendment.html

Tom Bell, Conservation Committee Member and MOU Secretary
Grey Cloud Island
5868 Pioneer Rd. S.
St. Paul Park, MN 55071
651 459-4150