[mou] vote November 4, for constitutional amendment

Bernard P. Friel wampy at att.net
Sat Oct 4 18:39:36 CDT 2008

Please explain to me how you can initiate expression of an opinion on a
subject on MOU net, as you did, and simultaneously caution against
initiating an expression of opinion on the same subject? Is it your intent
to limit the expression of opinion to a particular view ...the one you
expressed?
--
Bernard P. Friel
Web Pages - http://www.wampy.com  ;