[mou] Mille Lacs Field Trip 10/25 details

Pastor Al Schirmacher pastoral at princetonfreechurch.net
Mon Oct 6 15:36:41 CDT 2008

The MOU Mille Lacs Field Trip will meet (and park) at the Dairy Queen along
169 just north of Onamia at 7:30 AM on Saturday, October 25th.  We will then
carpool along the western edge of Mille Lacs Lake on 35, stopping and
scoping along the way.

If there is time, we will proceed to either Kathio or Father Hennepin State
Parks - make sure you have your park sticker (or pay $5.00 for a day
sticker).

The trip generally ends around noon.  Dairy Queen would love to have a
number of people stay and dine with them:)

Make sure you study your loons - we have shots at Red-throated and Pacific.
Last year we missed both - but have adjusted the date - and did see two
Boreal Chickadees as a bonus.

The trip is currently full, with a waiting list.  If you signed up but
cannot make it, please advise.

Thanks!

Al Schirmacher
Princeton, MN