[mou] response to the post of Bernard P. Friel

Browning, Jimmie L COL RES USAR FORSCOM jimmie.browning at us.army.mil
Thu Oct 9 21:56:36 CDT 2008

Thank you, I'd much rather read about this on MOU than multiple posts for a week or more about the best camera, digiscope or spotting scope to buy???  It seems at this point that the economics of technology is more important than habitat or environment for the birds???
 Please, Mr. Friel, keep me informed about this....I will still delete out all that chatter about scopes and cameras....I can learn about that when and if I am in the market for one.