[mou] Red-throated and Pacific Loon

Nathan Schirmacher natester166 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 11 18:47:26 CDT 2008

    Today my Dad and I went to Mille Lacs Lake. In Wigwam Bay there was a non breeding plumage Pacific Loon. We then  traveled to Garrison where directly out from the "Big Fish" there was a non breeding plumage Red-throated Loon. So the phenomena continues to happen on Mille Lacs Lake. If you have any questions about the birds feel free to backchannel. Good birding to you all and looking forward to seeing some of you on the fieldtrip. Nathan SchirmacherPrinceton,MNMille Lacs County