[mou] Red-throated Loons in Garrison Bay

Warren wenelson at mlecmn.net
Tue Oct 14 22:52:57 CDT 2008

Tonight after work, I drove down to Garrison Bay to look for the
previously mentioned Red-throated Loon.  To my surprise, I didn't find
one Red-throated Loon but two of them. They were swimming fairly close
to each other about 200 yards out from the breakwater at the walleye
statue towards the southeast. Two large boats came through after
watching for about a half hour and they moved towards the northeast.
Warren Nelson