[mou] Golden-crowned Sparrow

B W wielandba at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 18 18:58:52 CDT 2008

It sounds like there was a successful trip for the sparrow this morning, as posted, and
I'm not sure if there are any more people planning on trying for the bird.  If there are I would
like to request that they make contact with me before doing so.  The landowner is very
welcoming and excited about the bird, and is comfortable with people visiting to see it.
That being said, he would like to know who is visiting and when, and an organized approach
to the situation will best ensure a good birding relationship in the future.  Getting to the
island requires some logistics etc, and may not be possible for long.  I can be reached
at 218-682-2325, or 218-355-8702.  Thanks,

Ben

Ben Wieland

www.cassbirding.blogspot.com

Deep Portage Learning Center